Introduction to Instant Relaxation in under 8 minutes
My name is Warren Munitz, and I will show you how to de-stress and achieve total relaxation in only 8 minutes.
This exercise is yours to keep and use whenever you feel the need to get calm and super focused.
After you have gone through this video, I have got a super discount offer for you on my training, to help you create more peace, harmony and balance in your life. And become a master of your mental and emotional state of being. Can you imagine how this will help you? A client of mine called it becoming “emotionally bulletproof”.
Let’s get started.
Instant Relaxation in under 8 minutes
There are 7 Steps to Mastering Instant Relaxation in Under 8 Minutes
- Step 1 – You Must Train your Mind
- Step 2 – Attention
- Step 3 – Breath
- Step 4 – Diaphragmatic Breathing
- Step 5 – Alternate Nostril Breathing
- Step 6 – Complete Relaxation Method
- Step 7 – Instant Relaxation
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT
STRESS IS THE SILENT KILLER
- 75% of adults report experiencing moderate to extreme levels of stress over the past year.
- Forty-three per cent of adults experience the unfortunate health effects of stress.
- 66% of visits to family physicians are from stress-related symptoms.
- Scientists link stress to 6 leading causes of death.
- Medical Research estimates that chronic stress is the underlying cause of over 80% of all illnesses.
- Depression is among the leading causes of disability worldwide.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS
- If the mind is restless, accept it as it is.
- Do not force the mind; practice self-awareness and self-training.
- Focus the mind internally and let it journey through the body.
- Speed up the rate at which you move your attention through the internal points of focus in your body.
- Breathe smoothly, quietly, with no jerks or pauses, and at a comfortable, somewhat slower rate.
- The mind will naturally become calm if you allow it to.
- Attention and breath are essential aspects of the relaxation process. Inner exploration with attention in conjunction with breath awareness makes up the master key to total relaxation.
- Your breath is the movement of your life force and reflects your emotional state of being; it is usually within the realm of the unconscious, but we can take conscious control of it quite easily.
- Now see if you can observe your breath without trying to control it.
3 Key Techniques
- Conscious diaphragmatic breathing is extremely relaxing to the autonomic nervous system and is essential preparation for deep meditation.
- If there is one breathing technique you choose to do, make sure it is alternate nostril breathing. This technique helps to balance your life force, calm your mind and purify the nervous system.
- The Complete Relaxation Technique is powerful breath awareness and mental process. It is a process of moving your focus around your body in conjunction with becoming aware of your breath. It relaxes the muscles, eliminates fatigue, and energizes the body and mind.
The Instant Relaxation Process is implementing all these skills into one process of using your attention and your breath to achieve instant relaxation and inner calm.
The bigger journey introduced
Now, I’ve promised to share a secret.
I have taken all my experiences and teachings of the past 18 years and condensed it into a PROVEN model for achieving EMOTIONAL MASTERY.
I am INVITING you to invest in this 90 Day Online Course, where you will get ULTRA-CLEAR about how you can achieve Total Mental and Emotional Mastery.
Are you READY? Then, go ahead and click here to enrol now, and get up to 50% off.
Schedule a call with me, and I will answer any concerns you might have.