As the business world moves faster and gets more competitive, it can be challenging to keep up with the innovations in sales and marketing strategies, as well as the changes in your industry. That’s where Executive Coaching comes in.
Hiring an Executive Coach for your business isn’t a luxury, it’s a necessity if you’re aiming for success. Why? Because they can give you valuable insight to help you formulate business goals and hold you accountable to them. It can be difficult to get objective answers about your business from yourself, but an Executive Coach will always tell you the truth.
How Can an Executive Coach Help My Business?
An Executive Coach will help you to determine and achieve your most critical personal and professional goals quicker and easier than you could on your own. These goals are usually measurable for entrepreneurs.
- Increase sales by 15% in the next six months.
- Create a lead generation system that consistently delivers an X-amount of highly qualified leads per month.
- Reduce my work week to four days or a certain amount of hours per day.
- Shed 70% of the mundane tasks I do, so I can focus more time on doing what I love most and that delivers most to my business.
- Organise my business in such a way that I can take three vacations per year.
How Can I Tell What Coach Is Right for Me?
Assuming your Executive Coach is successful themself, it all comes down to chemistry. Many coaches offer a complimentary coaching session where you can explore what coaching sessions would be like, and it should give you a good idea of whether you are suited.
If you feel like they “get” and understand you, they listen carefully when you speak and offer a new perspective you hadn’t considered they might be a good fit. You can also get in touch with some of their current or past clients and read testimonials on their website.
Should I Get a Coach That Specialises in My Industry?
If a great Executive Coach exists in your industry, it’s well worth hiring them. But, it’s not a deal-breaker if they don’t. For effective results, you should base your coach selection on the following criteria:
- Hire an Executive Coach who has been successful in their own business and made an impact on their clients’ businesses.
- Someone who really understands where you’re coming from and with whom you feel a strong connection.
- A coach who is familiar with your industry.
How Long Should Executive Coaching for Entrepreneurs Last?
Most minimum commitments with a coach range from six to twelve months. At Integrative Coaching, we’ve found that six months is the right period to identify changes required, implement a new plan of action, and achieve key goals.
For more information about Executive Coaching for Entrepreneurs, get in touch with Integrative Coaching to book your free session today!