Integrative Life Coach Training
There are a select group of people that want a career helping others. Instead of joining the rat race and trying to climb the corporate ladder they’re looking for a job that makes a difference.
If you’ve been called to change peoples lives and make a positive difference, but also want a career that promises personal growth and the opportunity to start your own business, then life coaching might be the answer.
Becoming an Integrative Coach is undoubtedly one of the most rewarding careers. Not only will you be able to help people change their lives, but you’ll create meaning in your own life.
7 Reasons A Career Helping People
Makes Your Life Better
- It makes you happy: Psychologists, spiritual leaders and scientist agree that one of the secrets to true happiness is in giving back and helping others. Only by looking within yourself and towards the needs of others, will you be rewarded with finding your purpose and a feeling of fulfilment.
- Reduces stress and combats depression: Repeatedly helping people is shown to releases dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin in the brain, the ultimate cocktail for relieving anxiety and enhancing your mood.
- You learn more about yourself: “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others”, Mahatma Gandhi. By helping others, you’ll be able to understand yourself and others better, put our own problems into perspective and generate inner peace.
- Boosts your self-confidence: People helping others have shown a reduction in depressive feelings and an increase in feelings of gratitude, which improves your self-esteem because you feel good and competent.
- Creates career satisfaction: Counselling people and helping them reach their full potential, will provide you with a sense of purpose and self-worth, motivating you to achieve even bigger goals.
- You feel more connected: You’ll meet interesting people and learn more about the subtleties of human dynamics and interactions, how to cultivate loving relationships, and thus be able to create more meaningful social interactions.
- Enhances your creativity: Often when trying to help people solve their problems or getting to the root of their difficulties, you need to think differently and explore new possibilities which might unlock tremendous opportunities you might not have realised before.
If you strive to empower people personally and professionally, a career in integrative coaching might be right for you. Integrative Coaching allows you to see every opportunity to inspire people and unlocks all 7 of the above benefits.
Help People Succeed by Becoming an Integrative Coach
Helping people is often the number 1 reason to study life coaching. Many people become life coaches because of job flexibility and financial freedom, and while those are great reasons, the number one motive people choose life coaching as their career is because they want to help people and guide them toward their ultimate purpose in life.
There are different niches of life coaching, from empowering and encouraging people to unlock their full potential and breaking down mental barriers, to helping people cultivate stronger relationships or teaching meditation for improved physical and psychological well-being.
Integrative Coaching combines all these aspects, so you’re capable of helping people at all stages of their lives.
If you’re looking for a career that helps people, have you considered training and qualifying as an Integrative Coach? As an Integrative Coach, you’ll be part of a growing, in-demand profession.
How Becoming A Life Coach Helps Others
The primary purpose to become an Integrative Coach is to help others live happy and fulfilling lives, while also creating the future you’ve always desired. As an Integrative Life Coach, you’ll be in the best position to help people:
- Balance their lives
- Gain a clear vision of their goals and how to achieve it
- Grow their confidence
- Succeed professionally
- Prosper in their personal and romantic lives
- Break free from stress, anxiety and depression
- Keep moving forward until they unlock their true potential
The demand for effective life coaches is at an all-time high because more people need help and support from those willing to motivate and encourage.
The purpose of an Integrative Coach is to inspire and guide people, so they can figure out the necessary changes needed to lead a happy and fulfilling life.
A great life coach will motivate and support their clients, providing them with the strength to achieve greatness. Together, you and your clients will uncover and eliminate negative thinking patterns and destructive behaviours so that they can be free to create the life they’ve always dreamt of.
Integrative Coaching offers three levels of life coach training:
- Integrative Coach Certification (IC),
- Integrative Professional Coach Certification (IPC) and
- Integrative Master Coach Certification (IMC).
Each level requires a minimum of two years to complete. Our course program is fully accredited by COMENSA.
In these courses, you’ll learn about the Integrative Coaching approach, meditation and hypnotherapy, relationship coaching, transpersonal psychology theory, and executive coaching, to name a few.
Start helping others by becoming an Integrative Coach and sign up for Level 1 of Integrative Coach training today.