Integrative Life Coach Training
There are a select group of people that want a career helping others. Instead of joining the rat race and trying to climb the corporate ladder, they are looking for a job that makes a difference.
If you are called to change peoples lives and make a positive difference, but also want a career that promises personal growth and the opportunity to start your own business, life coaching might be the answer.
Becoming an Integrative Coach is undoubtedly one of the most rewarding careers. Not only will you be able to help people change their lives, but you will create meaning in your own life.
7 Reasons To Choose A Career Helping People
- It makes you happy: Psychologists, spiritual leaders and scientists agree that one of the secrets to true happiness lies in giving back and helping others. By looking within yourself, and towards the needs of others, you will be rewarded with a feeling of fulfilment while finding your purpose.
- Reduces stress and combats depression: Repeatedly helping people releases dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin in the brain, the ultimate cocktail for relieving anxiety and enhancing your mood.
- You learn more about yourself: “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.” — Mahatma Gandhi. By helping others, you will better understand yourself and others, put your problems into perspective and generate inner peace.
- Boosts your self-confidence: People helping others have shown a reduction in depressive feelings and increased feelings of gratitude, which improves your self-esteem because you feel good and competent.
- Creates career satisfaction: Counselling people and helping them reach their full potential, will provide you with a sense of purpose and self-worth, motivating you to achieve even bigger goals.
- You feel more connected: You will meet interesting people and learn more about the subtleties of human dynamics and interactions, how to cultivate loving relationships, and thus be able to create more meaningful social interactions.
- Enhances your creativity: Often when trying to help people solve their problems or getting to the root of their difficulties, you need to think differently and explore new possibilities which might unlock tremendous opportunities you might not have realised before.
If you strive to empower people personally and professionally, a career in life coaching might be right for you. Integrative Coaching allows you to see every opportunity to inspire people and unlocks all 7 of the above benefits.
Become a Life Coach and Help People Succeed
Helping people is often the number 1 reason to study life coaching. Many people become life coaches because of job flexibility and financial freedom. And, while those are great reasons, the number one motive for people to choose life coaching as their career is that they want to help people and guide them toward their ultimate purpose in life.
There are different niches of life coaching, from empowering and encouraging people to unlock their full potential and breaking down mental barriers, to helping people cultivate stronger relationships or teaching meditation for improved physical and psychological well-being.
Integrative Coaching combines all these aspects, so you are capable of helping people at all stages of their lives.
If you are looking for a career that helps people, have you considered training and qualifying as an Integrative Coach? As an Integrative Coach, you will be part of a growing, in-demand profession.
How Becoming A Life Coach Helps Others
The primary purpose of becoming an Integrative Coach is to help others live happy and fulfilling lives, while also creating the future you have always desired. As an Integrative Life Coach, you will be in the best position to help people:
- Balance their lives
- Gain a clear vision of their goals and how to achieve it
- Grow their confidence
- Succeed professionally
- Prosper in their personal and romantic lives
- Break free from stress, anxiety and depression
- Keep moving forward until they unlock their true potential
The demand for effective life coaches is at an all-time high because more people need help and support from those willing to motivate and encourage.
The purpose of an Integrative Coach is to inspire and guide people, so they can figure out the necessary changes needed to lead a happy and fulfilling life.
A great life coach will motivate and support their clients, providing them with the strength to achieve greatness. Together, you and your clients will uncover and eliminate negative thinking patterns and destructive behaviours so that they can be free to create the life they have always dreamt of.
Integrative Coaching offers three levels of life coach training:
- Integrative Coach Certification (IC),
- Integrative Professional Coach Certification (IPC) and
- Integrative Master Coach Certification (IMC).
Each level requires a minimum of two years to complete. Our course program is fully accredited by COMENSA. In these courses, you will learn about the Integrative Coaching approach, meditation and hypnotherapy, relationship coaching, transpersonal psychology theory, and executive coaching, to name a few.
Start helping others by becoming an Integrative Coach and sign up for Level 1 of Integrative Coach training today.
For more information get in touch with Integrative Coaching today!